Michelin Champions League experience at Geranium
F.C. Copenhagen and Geranium are collaborating to offer Michelin star dining on matchdays for the three UEFA Champions League home games in this season's group stage.
FCK take on Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Galatasaray in Group A of the Champions League this autumn.
Fans can now get the ultimate dining experience from the world's best restaurant. Geranium usually has a two-year waiting list but you can skip it for 5,000 DKK. The only requirement is that you must have a valid ticket for the match in question. Match tickets are not included in the Geranium offer.
- Tuesday 3 October – F.C. Copenhagen vs Bayern Munich
- Wednesday 8 November – F.C. Copenhagen vs Manchester United
- Tuesday 12 December – F.C. Copenhagen vs Galatasaray
Geranium matchday experience
Below is the programme for diners who book their table for Geranium ahead of one of FCK's Champions League games:
- Arrival at 17:30
- Champagne on reception
- Geranium's sociable autumn universe with accompanying wine menu / juice menu
- Coffee and deserts
- At 20:00-20:30 Parken's stewards will escort you to your seats in the stadium
Everything included (not ticket): 5,000 DKK
If you'd like to make a reservation or want to know more, please contact Geranium's booking team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 6996 0020
Please note that there is a limited number of places.