FC Copenhagen was created in 1992 to bring together all of Copenhagen and place the city on the European football map.
From that point of view, our ambition is to lead the way as a cultural flagship and increase the quality of life for Copenhageners through football.
We want to be an international football club in Copenhagen. By playing with the world's best, we will create an infectious enthusiasm for football, with the sport acting as a lever to contribute to talent development, innovation, diversity, education and sustainability in Copenhagen.
To succeed, we must always be responsible, persistent and forward-thinking. Not only in our interaction with fans but also the city and business partners.
- We want to take the lead as a cultural flagship. By playing with the best in the world, and by using football as a lever in the development of the city, we want to create quality of life for Copenhageners.
- We want to be an international football club in Copenhagen
- We will use our knowledge to promote talent development in Copenhagen
- We want to be a central part of Copenhagen's everyday life through football
- We want to create an infectious enthusiasm for football
- We want to be an ambassador for Copenhagen
- We will contribute to the city's identity and development by supporting Copenhagen values with a special focus on innovation, diversity and integration
- Take co-responsibility that Copenhageners have the best opportunities for development, health and education
- We will be the setting for excitement, entertainment and world-class experiences
- Our home ground should be the place where Copenhageners gather
- Our home ground must be iconic for Copenhagen in both design, technology and sustainability