Job advert: U19 Analyst to F.C Copenhagen Talent
Do you have skills and ambitions as an Analyst?
We are hiring a new Analyst to our U19 staff. Our talent department is on an international level – and we have the ambitions to develop future footballers for our A-team.
As an Analyst you must support the coach team with qualitative and quantitative analyzes of our training and matches as well as opponent analysis. You will be responsible for building the structure and model of analysis for U14 – U17 in collaboration with our Head of Player Development U14 – U17.
You are motivated by talent development and by being part of a coaching staff and create an analytical foundation for training of top talents.
We offer a full time job in our U19 staff, where you can get great opportunities to develop through a challenging job and in collaboration with competent colleagues and talented players.
You will be a part of an attractive talent environment where you will have access to knowledge and inspiration.
Our focus is on continuously developing and optimizing out talent model, and you will have a great opportunity to be a part of various professional development centers.
Responsibility for development and execution of analysis model for U19
- Analysis of own team
- Analysis of individual players
- Opponent analysis
- Responsibility for filming and coding U19 training and matches
- Contribute to the development of the player training and the daily execution for U19
- Responsibility for optimizing and developing the analysis area for U14 – U17
- Building structure
- Recruitment of staff
- Education of staff
- You love the game and have a great tactical understanding
- You have strong analytical skills
- You work in a structured way
- You have a technological flair
- You have experience from a previous analytical role
- Relevant academic education is an advantage
You can execute and share knowledge. You are curious and keep up-to-date internationally and in general within the field. You have ambitions and see yourself as an analyst in the future.
Accession as soon as possible. Salary according to qualifications.
The daily workplace is F.C. Copenhagen Talent Department, Peter Bangs Vej 147, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
We manage applications as quickly as possible and expect to complete the process before 16 December.
If you are interested, write a little about yourself and send us your CV by using this link.